Insurance Policy
Counselling is often covered in full or in part by your extended medical plan.  I encourage you to verify coverage with your insurance provider prior to our first appointment.  Most insurance will cover my credential, Registered Clinical Social Worker (RCSW), but you will want to confirm that with your Extended Care Plan.


Payment is due at the time of service and can be paid by cash, cheque or Visa/MasterCard.  I will issue an invoice which can be submitted to your insurance provider for appropriate reimbursement.  Any amount unreimbursed by insurance qualifies as a medical expense for tax purposes, in accordance with provincial and federal guidelines.

Client Consent Form

Client Information Form

Statement Of Agreement

Your History

My office is in convenient proximity to serve  Tsawwassen –  Ladner – Delta –  Whiterock – Surrey, BC